• 21-30

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Too many to count

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

VibeFan

Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
I'm curious, how many sex toys do you have? I'm at about 8, but always on the lookout for something new.

Last edited:

Ellefunch

Jan 17, 2021
I honestly don't even know, its a very deep dark drawer! :ROFLMAO: I should really just consider my number 3 because those are the ones that get the most use. Its kind of like shoes. I keep buying them but I always go back to the top 3.

• Haha
Reactions: Max

annice

Apr 1, 2021
Loving doing the research on them. I have 20+ (vibrating to non, rechargeable to battery, and 1 wall plug). I have about 5 favorites

Lilyfighting

Aug 18, 2023
I was wondering how others have felt about the use of toys.

Like alot of people who may have done the same in an effort to understand the "joys of sex" or at least tried to closely recreate it without the need to put themselves through having sex to actually feel it, I have gone through many toys with the last one, PrincessRosie from Lovebirdvibe.com, being the one that has more or less, and looks pretty I was going to gift it to my girlfriends.
Anyways, what are your experiences? Did toys work for you? Did they provide you with a sensation that made you feel or understand a little better how sex works? Personally, toys correlated with the experience I have heard others say regarding sex. ok but that it wasn't the "greatest pleasure on this world" that it is portrayed to be.

I may be missing something for my personal experience but if that are designed to provide with a "better" sensation than regular sex, i will go on to explore.
Thoughts?

Attachments

• 1692349413490.png
    1692349413490.png
    132 KB · Views: 115