Ellefunch

Jan 17, 2021
So I'm curious (read nosey!) how has the pandemic affected your sex life if at all? I imagine singles would have been most negatively impacted, can't imagine what dating or hooking up would be like right now!
Here's an interesting study conducted with couples.
I can say that my anxiety has definitely caused me some issues as well as feeling a lack of confidence from being home in loungewear all day. I was also laid off from my job. These things just make someone feel so much less than, hard to feel appealing when you're sick of your own self.

PS32

Jan 21, 2021
I feel like I should be having sex more to break the stress cycle! But somehow with kids being around more (schools closed and after-school activities off), there just hasn't been enough opportunities. Perhaps I need to change that and really try harder to make opportunities for sex.

Ellefunch

Jan 17, 2021
Its going to be very interesting to see the research on this over the next few years. To see how the pandemic has actually effected our lives and relationships and what the long term effects are. Are we really in for another roaring 20's? hopefully!

VibeFan

Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
Well it looks like more sex has come out of COVID!

From condom maker Durex.

Condom sales have jumped in countries including China where lockdowns are easing, says consumer goods giant Reckitt.
It reported a "double-digit" increase in Durex sales in the first quarter of 2021, compared with one year ago.

At the start of the pandemic last year, the firm said people were having less sex because of the coronavirus crisis, partly due to a "manifestation of anxiety". Conversely, the company said sales of Durex jumped when social-distancing rules were relaxed in the summer.