Daring Couple

Feb 24, 2021
Canada
We have been considering this for a while - would like to hear from anyone about how good it is for solo and partner play. I like the idea that it is uses a different technology than a vibrator or a stroke. Thanks!

Ellefunch

Jan 17, 2021
We have been considering this for a while - would like to hear from anyone about how good it is for solo and partner play. I like the idea that it is uses a different technology than a vibrator or a stroke. Thanks!

I looked into the duo a bit. The reviews I've seen are really mixed, the most positive reviews appear to be sponsored. Most say that the duo is just too heavy, bulky and difficult to line up for the vulva owner to get anything out of it. The reviews for the pulse say that its just not powerful enough and is on the smaller side, to the point where those who considered themselves of average penis size had difficulty using it. I did read that it can be an incredibly useful tool for men with ED. Apparently it is very good at helping achieve errection but is not all that effective at climax. Typically, I'd say you should get one and give it a shot but at $149 its a lot to invest. Like I said I had my eye on it but I'm passing for the moment.

zakk23093

Aug 20, 2021
I bought the solo 2 months ago. I've lost count how many times its gotten me off. sometimes multiple times in a day. I give it 2 thumbs up

Reactions: Max

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
I bought the solo 2 months ago. I've lost count how many times its gotten me off. sometimes multiple times in a day. I give it 2 thumbs up
Agree! If anything it is a bit to quick to get me off! I could do with a few more notes on the lighter side of the intensity scale.

Have you tried anything else?

zakk23093

Aug 20, 2021
Agree! If anything it is a bit to quick to get me off! I could do with a few more notes on the lighter side of the intensity scale.

Have you tried anything else?
Agree that it could turn down the intensity. I have a fleshlight which I enjoy. I also just finished charging my new Fun Factory Manta. Going to give it a try this morning.

Reactions: Max

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
Agree that it could turn down the intensity. I have a fleshlight which I enjoy. I also just finished charging my new Fun Factory Manta. Going to give it a try this morning.
Let me know how it goes. I've looked the Manta. Seems quite pricey, but looks like it could be fun.

Honey18

Jun 23, 2022
What is this new technology and new experience, would like to hear more from you guys, it looks interesting. :devilish: