Hello everyone here. I am a male in his mid 30's new to the world of sex toys. I do have a stroker. I don't use it much. Unfortunately I am in a rut and have a routine that I use my hand but that might be TMI sorry if it is. I am however starting to get interested in the world of self anal play. I want to buy a dildo for myself have been scared to but want to. However I have wanted to start with household items and am planning on posting a post asking what household items can be used for anal play.

So that is me

Reactions: Max and SophiaD

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
Hello everyone here. I am a male in his mid 30's new to the world of sex toys. I do have a stroker. I don't use it much. Unfortunately I am in a rut and have a routine that I use my hand but that might be TMI sorry if it is. I am however starting to get interested in the world of self anal play. I want to buy a dildo for myself have been scared to but want to. However I have wanted to start with household items and am planning on posting a post asking what household items can be used for anal play.

So that is me
Welcome to the site! Thanks for introducing yourself.