manda2dope

Apr 10, 2022
My bf and I have been trying to find toys for him. The one we got is too sticky but I've found that alot of fleshlights are made from the same material so I'm not sure how to avoid getting one that's too sticky? I dunno if I need to look at the toy description? I've tried looking up what other materials I could try as far as fleshlights? Any and all info would be appreciated.

Reactions: Max

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
My bf and I have been trying to find toys for him. The one we got is too sticky but I've found that alot of fleshlights are made from the same material so I'm not sure how to avoid getting one that's too sticky? I dunno if I need to look at the toy description? I've tried looking up what other materials I could try as far as fleshlights? Any and all info would be appreciated.
The Fleshlight Ice is made of silicone, which is the best material for this type of toy.

Are you using lube? This is essential, and not optional. Use a good quality water-based lube, like Sliquid.

If you are using lube and it is still feeling sticky, try Fleshlight's renewing powder.