Ellefunch

Jan 17, 2021
I'm curious if anyone has ever made or used a DIY sex toy? Details please!
What like a Kentucky Klondike?
throw up iliza shlesinger GIF by Iliza

Are we talking about actually building something or just using items from around the house?

What?!
"Laino finds many men enjoy masturbating with meat. To try it, “cut a hole in a raw, thick cut of meat,” she says. “Warm it up a little in the microwave and add a little bit of lube or coconut oil.” Then, present it to the guy in the bedroom, not the kitchen. He won’t be disappointed." -from Women's health magazine. Does it need to be grass-fed and organic? :oops:

Lost Girl

Jan 17, 2021
What like a Kentucky Klondike?
throw up iliza shlesinger GIF by Iliza

Are we talking about actually building something or just using items from around the house?

What?!
"Laino finds many men enjoy masturbating with meat. To try it, “cut a hole in a raw, thick cut of meat,” she says. “Warm it up a little in the microwave and add a little bit of lube or coconut oil.” Then, present it to the guy in the bedroom, not the kitchen. He won’t be disappointed." -from Women's health magazine. Does it need to be grass-fed and organic? :oops:

yeah I guess I'm pretty vanilla- whipped cream and chocolate is far as I'll go using food in the bedroom. 😂 Raw meat though, really?!

Henrika

Jun 22, 2023
I'm curious if anyone has ever made or used a DIY sex toy? Details please!
Yeah sure as I said I use handmixer...
Read my DIY post
Well it's easy you just wrapa sock or whatever around whisp
It's strong & good vibes as it struggles hard for you
Recommend
But use vintage not modern they suck
Good video: "Mixy Massage" I love that channel ; )

truth41nc8241

Sep 9, 2023
I modified a vibrating plug by adding a handle, and making the push button control into a corded remote. It's like a wand vibrator