Tim Fox

May 6, 2021
UK
It never feels like you’re sticking a vacuum cleaner to your clitoris (which, sorry-not-sorry, is a lot of toys that use air-based technology).

Having tried a few brands of suction toy I can't say we've found any of them to feel much like sticking a vacuum cleaner to a clitoris. 🙂 I wonder which ones she's thinking of?

Ellefunch

Jan 17, 2021
Having tried a few brands of suction toy I can't say we've found any of them to feel much like sticking a vacuum cleaner to a clitoris. 🙂 I wonder which ones she's thinking of?
yes I wish she named names there, sounds like those are ones to avoid, though maybe some people would like that.

Reactions: Tim Fox

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
Reads like a sponsored post by Dame to try to differentiate their $100 air toy to the new $50 price point from the completion. Little bit of scare tactics going on there.

Reactions: Tim Fox

Tim Fox

May 6, 2021
UK
Reads like a sponsored post by Dame to try to differentiate their $100 air toy to the new $50 price point from the completion. Little bit of scare tactics going on there.
It's tough getting solid info on these new toys when they do things like that. I find it undermines my desire to buy, rather than increase it. 🙂 I thought it was odd when the second top tip was 'keep it in the shower' - but now I realise that they were shoehorning in that it's waterproof. 🙂

And it’s close, or at least closer too, that “feels like oral sex” promise that most of those toys make…

This is another thing about suction toys I'm not sure about. Do any of them feel like oral sex? If so, I think I may be doing oral sex complely wrong. 🙂

I read a great description on another forum about how you can replicate the suction sensation with your mouth (not for sex, just as a demonstration):

It’s a very hard sensation to describe. The only way I can try and compare it is (bare with me this may not translate well over words!):
If you make that clicky/clucky noise with your tongue against the roof of your mouth, pout your lips and put the tip of your finger over your lips so that it’s sealed, do the clicky thing really quickly (you shouldn’t be able to make the actual noise because of the seal) and that is the closest I can get to describing the sensation 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: Max