Kat

Jun 15, 2022
Hello,

I used the Adam & Eve Chubby Fun Vibe which is 2.25 inches for the width. Anyone have any others that are 2.5, 2.75, and 3 inch? I prefer vibrating dildos, but will go with a dildo (non-vibrating) if no vibrating dildos are available in those sizes.

Side note, it's hard to trust a lot of these online websites as they'll state it's one size but in reality it is not.

Thank you!

Toyboy89

Oct 23, 2022
Virginia
UberKinky is an awesome company to deal with.
Good product/selection ,price is fair . And super fast shipping. Extreme Restraints is really good too ,slow shipping though. Mr S Leather is good if you’re looking for Big Big and service is good too. Not sure if that’s the answer you are looking for, as far as a toy the Jet Annilator is a bit over 3”wide and will definitely curl your toes!! And if your looking to go deeper square peg triple score is very nice too.

Reactions: Max

Missyslad

Mar 26, 2024
Hello,

I used the Adam & Eve Chubby Fun Vibe which is 2.25 inches for the width. Anyone have any others that are 2.5, 2.75, and 3 inch? I prefer vibrating dildos, but will go with a dildo (non-vibrating) if no vibrating dildos are available in those sizes.

Side note, it's hard to trust a lot of these online websites as they'll state it's one size but in reality it is not.

Thank you!
Try “the big boy” by blush novelties (au naturel) nice dual density toy measuring 2.5”

Missyslad

Mar 26, 2024
Hello,

Thank you!
Try “the big boy” by blush novelties (au naturel) nice dual density toy measuring 2.5”